Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Receiving Blankets... Useful Again

Thanks to a helpful MaMa on the Pin, our receiving blankets have a purpose once more! To be used as a flat diaper, simply fold origami style. I've taken a few shots of my pleased model. They are as trim as (if not more!) than disposables. And cute to boot! Who doesn't love to recycle household goods? I've shown one tied and one Snappi'd. Both need to be under a cover. The one in the photo is our new (gently used) Muttaqin wool cover. Oh-so-soft! Just wanted to share. :)





2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believe how big she is!! And are those leg warmers?? :) I can't wait to kiss that little girl's chubby cheeks!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how tall is she now? She seems so long and so big!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home