Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Teething

It's impossible for me to take my own picture without coming-on to the entire population of BlogLand. So I got creative.
If you look closely, you'll notice that my two front teeth have merged to create a super-human megatooth. My real pearly whites are being custom-made in a laboratory downtown. I'll have them on in time to see all my friends and family in Utah. At least, that's what they tell me... They also told me temporary crowns don't look "that bad."
Perhaps they're lying?
I finally understand teething pain in it's full glory. Kellie and I can cry together. The pain I referred to in my previous post was caused by none other than the fiendish Zoom! whitening.
Hold me?

Shh! She's sleeeeeping!

I'm going to sneak off to bed. Don't tell Kellie.

Goodnight!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whitening is painful? I 'm sorry. But it will look great!! Teething for Kacen, I am not so sure about. He is as clingy and whiny as before he had teeth. Good luck!! I swear that outfit she is wearing is so familiar, my girls had one like that. Kellie looks so cute. Can't wait to see you!

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay I'm retarded you were referring to your teeth merging together. well atleast you don't have to floss there anymore?!!!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're so funny. That picture cracked me up! It's true, your pictures always make me feel like you're trying to seduce me. And I'm so excited for you to come to Utah that I might let you!! :) I will eventually answer your e-mail by the by. Just been super busy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home