Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Just LOVE PinMaMas!

Because they come up with great ideas like this!




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ETA: I just stenciled the top three with acrylic paint. The dots and bubbles set is the following dipped in acrylic paints:
3 keyrings
1 tub of Vick's Vaporub
1 prescription bottle cap
1 tube of chapstick

Aren't they fun?? I'll put pictures up of Kellie wearing them later tonight. Check back!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Staci said…

    Those are SOO adorable!! Did you make them yourself? If so how? I love them!!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Staci said…

    Oh and by the way. I've had that wonder of wonders song stuck in my head ALL DAY!!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww adorable!

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    those are so adorable! i might just do something like that for anden!

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Laaaaauuurrraaaaa??? Where aarrrrreeee youuuuuuu???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home