Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, February 26, 2007

Routine

We have one!

Kellie and I wake up at 7:15 and drowsily go down to the basement to pull out the knob on the diapers soaking in the washer. While the water is draining, we go back up to her room for a diaper change. After the change, we sit in front of the computer and nurse for about ten minutes. The diaper soak is now done draining and we go down to start the wash cycle. Kellie is a good sport about hanging out in the laundry basket while I relocate laundry.
While I fold laundry, she settles into her morning nap in her swing. She naps really well in the morning hours so I can get most of my cleaning done.

My baby naps!
And I'm pretty sure she sleeps through the night.
At least, I do.
This, my friends, is what happens when you try to tie-dye a burp cloth with string (instead of rubberbands). And even though you tied the string tight enough to cause a gigantic blister on your bitty finger, it still comes undone in the bucket! We'll have another go at it today. Golden Yellow, here we come!

Oh! I weigh 172 now. I wish I could say I feel like a slacker for not posting pictures...but I don't. :) I'm having the devil (read: IUD) taken out of me soon! I'm hoping that will restrengthen my resolve.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glad that you have a routine and that it works for you. Napping is always a plus! Getting your IUD taken out? Are you guys thinking of more kids already or just really dislike the IUD? I cannot post pictures of anything, our cable is broken and our card reader never worked. Paul is the only one that can put them on for me and he is really NEVER home (well when he is he is doing homework or trying to catch a few moments with us.).

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cute little napper! The laundry basket cracked me up. You cute thing you. And sorry your IUD sucks! I'm telling you: the nuvaring. It's my best friend! I love love love love love it. Wait can you use that while you're BFing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home