Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bumbo Bumbo

Ridiculously expensive and worth every penny.
That's how I'd describe Kellie's new Bumbo BabySitter. It sits babies in an upright position long before their little muscles will allow.

Look at how happy Kellie is!
She is seeing the world from a whole new perspective!

And she's eating her O-Ball.
She loves this toy too!
It's super easy to hold and very lightweight.

It's the first toy she held and brought to her mouth to taste test.


Man! Were toys this fun when I was a kid??

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww cutest!! Are you able to let her play in the seat for awhile and do other things or do you have stay there with her? She's such a cutie and I can't wait to meet her!!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    Oh my gosh! She is such a beautiful thing! I almost feel as if I've seen her for the first time. The photos turned out so great. Why, I could look in those deep pools we call eyes, forever.

    I'm like Auntie Em - I can't wait to meet her and kiss those cute little cheeks!

    XOXOXO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home