Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

PlayDate

My Mommy asked to see an up-to-the-moment picture of Kellie.
Here it is!

She had a playdate on Tuesday and this sums up how well she took it.

Alexander is the most gentle baby.
Cute little coos when he is upset or hungry.

My baby girl has a set of pipes!
She isn't timid about letting everyone know
when she's unhappy or uncomfortable.

Alexander stared at her like she was from another world.
"What is she hollering about??"

We Mommas had fun, though!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww poor baby!! She's a little anti social! ;) And my hair is a million times easier and faster to style than my long hair. Though I'll be doing things besides round brushing mostly because that's hard to do on yourself!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like it went better for you than for Kellie! She didn't like being away from you and next to another baby!? You are so good at making friends and so hands on with parenting! So Great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home