Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Inspired by Emily-Created by Laura (Part Two)

Nope, the BumGenius aren't my favorites. Which is funny. I really thought they would be on account of all their fantastic reviews. I think I like the snaps on Hugga Buns better. And I like the way Hugga Buns fit Kellie's skinny tush.

To each her own.

I'm selling all but a few of my BumGenius diapers in exchange for some FuzziBunz and some Hugga Buns.

This is Kellie's baby book page with her baby shower cards. Emily did this to her wedding cards.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
That girl has got talent!
I know I'll never have the inspiration that Em does,
but I like that she lets me be her copycat in my own special way.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Adorable! I think yours is better than the original!! :)

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute, cute! You are on the ball with your first that is so awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home