Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happenings (Week 3)

Monday
Kellie sleeps alone in our bed. (Very rare!)
Tuesday
Kellie dances a jig and Brian rushes for the camera.
Wednesday
Kellie cries until 5:45 a.m.
Thursday
Kellie and I go to an AP playgroup.
This is her modeling her outfit before we head out.
Friday
Terra naps with Kellie so i can get some much-needed cleaning done.

Saturday
Kellie's cloth diapers come in the mail.
We can't use them yet.
Her natural detergent (best for cloth diapers) hasn't come yet.
I just put this on her for a quick pic.
Aren't they adorable??
Sunday
I'm down!
I'm also having a haircut today.
As Brian put it, "Your hair is a fright!"
Week's Loss: -3.8
Total Loss: -6.2
Pounds to Go: 35.6

ETA:Where I Buy My Diapers
Where I Buy My Detergent
Where I Get My Questions Answered

4 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mwuah! Kiss for you and for Kellie! I want to send you some wall lettering for Kellie's room (I know she sleeps with you but she has a nursery right?) I have some really cute baby quotes in mind. We'll talk. :)

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    3.8 lbs in a week, that is awesome. You're amazin. Cute diapers. Natural soap, where do you find that?

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Staci said…

    I love the pictures! Congrats on the 3.8 lbs, and the cloth diapers are adorable. I'm actually looking into them for when we eventually have kids.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Laura, Thank you for the picture of Terra and Kellie on your blog. I am Phil's mom. I cried when I saw it. I haven't seen my girl pregnant til then! God bless you for your love and friendship with Terra. Isn't she just the most precious treasure you have ever met? I FINALLY have the daughter I never got before!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home