Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pseudo-mommy

Our new puppy, Zoe, is a black lab/pit bull mix. We adopted her from the Anchorage Animal Shelter on the 8th of March. We brought her home on the 10th of March after her spay surgery.

She was born some time around November. So, she's almost five months old.


And my baby girl is potty trained! We taught her to bark once to signal that she needs a bathroom break.



She is the smartest, most gentle, loving, calm, gosh I-could-go-on-for-days, dog!


I just love her to bits! It makes my insides all squirmy thinking about her.

I know, I know. Puppies are NOTHING like babies. But I feel like a pseudo-mommy. She follows me around and waits patiently as I stumble through my pseudo-mommy training.

She has learned so much! And we've had her less than a month! It's craaazy!

I'll post pictures soon. Still waiting for a USB connector for my camera phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home