Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Back in the saddle

It feels like forever since I posted last. Well, it HAS been forever. It's daunting the task of posting all that has ocurred in the past two weeks. And the longer I put it off, the more there was to post. This was making the task seem that much more impossible. So, here it is, the condensed version of my life over the past two weeks.


-Mr. Talky McTalkerson clearly does not understand iPod snubbing. He just talks LOUDER! Only when I closed my eyes and tuned him out did he finally leave! And then, he circled the track, waving every time he passed me on my eliptical trainer! There is NO escape!
-Tara is gone, out of state. She hasn't called me. I haven't called her. We left things on huffy terms. Who knows when we'll talk again.
-I'm back on track with Weight Watchers after a disastrously delicious Thanksgiving holiday. I am at 139.4, bringing my total weight loss to 20.6 lbs.
-They've upped the ($) attached to plasma donation. Tomorrow, I begin selling a small portion of my body in order to pay for Christmas. I brought it on myself since I can't hold down a job and go to school. I'm lost without Brian.
-I tapped into my creative stock and found that I draw a killer version of myself nude. I kid you not. I have skill. But only at drawing myself in the buff. Ask me to draw anything else and it comes out as warped as a sketch from my childhood.

(I'll spare you the image.)

This concludes the ultra-condensed version of Laura in a can.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger CrunchyChick said…

    I HEART Betty! Having an iPod has changed my life! I am much less grouchy and ten times more open to lots of different music genres! I sent Brian the drawings. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home