Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, June 14, 2010

High Steppin'

Delia began standing unassisted for moments at a time about two and a half weeks ago. This week, she can successfully walk from person to person about six (or more!) steps if she's not so excited that she falls over.

I dropped my camera yesterday, so it's going to be a while before you see pictures from me. We're trying very hard to live within our means. And that means saving up for things that are not within our budget. So, for Delia's birthday, I'll have to buy a disposable camera. I'll try to remember to scan some pictures in for you Grandparents. ;)

Kellie can write her own name, Mom, and Dad without any assistance. She can write any word that we help her spell. But those three she writes without assistance.

Between Kellie and Brian-
"Daddy, your name has a D in it."
"No it doesn't! It starts with B."
Kellie looks puzzled and then responds with, "Duh-duh-duh Daddy. That's a D. Your name has a D in it."
Daddy looks properly chagrined.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    High steppin skinny legs, like Daddy! Delia and Daddy with look alike legs. :)

    Daddy must have had a momentary lapse of memory on how to spell his name!

    Too cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home