Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, December 18, 2009

Anticipation

I checked our garbage can last night - the note I left is gone. It was very well taped on and the weather was not windy last night. I think our neighbors took it. Though, they thoughtfully left my garbage cans where I placed them.

I contacted our rental agency today to ask about covenants or rules that we might need to be aware of. I'm awaiting a call back.

I'm nervous that I may have been drawn into a garbage can war. I envision a daily ritual of moving my cans back to the side of the house. Uggghh... I wish the note-leavers had signed their note so I could confront them directly. I hate this waiting feeling.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger heather said…

    Guess I should have read everything first...I hope they talk to you so you can tell them your gate is broken. I hate when others jump to conclusions. Maybe they realized they were being immature?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home