Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Preschool Co-op

"MaMa, I'm big enough to reach a light switch. I don't need a paci anymore."
"Great! Want to go throw it away?"
"Well sure!"
...and she hasn't looked back.


"Mama, I like the way you say my name."


"When I was a big Daddy, I read big Star Wars books."


"MaMa, you must be a good pusher."
"I am?"
"Yeah, I'll bet Delia was really hard to push out. And you did it. You're a good pusher."


"Mama, I don't want to take a nap."
"If you don't get your rest, you won't have enough energy for gymnastics."
"That's okay - we can call and cancel."

Kellie starts preschool tomorrow through a local co-op.
She'll be the youngest child in our group. Wish us luck!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger heather said…

    I guess that was the happy medium=) How did it go?

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    Hi Laura,
    Check out this website for a list of helpful preschool books 2-6 years.
    http://pennygardner.com/preschool_book_list.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home