Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, January 19, 2009

By Definition

Thanks for the idea Emily! I've got some time to kill while Kee Kee drifts off to sleep.

I am: a Mommy
I think: my blog stinks sometimes
I know: The gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true - it took me a long time to learn that one!
I want: a professional housekeeper for one week
I dislike: most disposable products
I miss: my husband when he's at work
I fear: car accidents
I feel: pain from a swollen tongue
I hear: Kee Kee's lullabies
I smell: our home
I crave: Hidden Valley Ranch, buffalo wings, and pizza
I cry: at most movies - especially Sweet November! Sorry you had to be there for that Em ;)
I usually: eat too much
I search: for my cell phone once a week or more
I wonder: what this baby will be
I regret: eating that salad right after cleaning up that dog puke right after springing to life from a dead sleep on the couch
I love: my family
I care: about other people's feelings. I'm just usually oblivious to them.
I always: wait too long to wash laundry
I worry: about the things I said before thinking
I am not: a morning person
I remember: very little
I believe: everyone has some good in them
I dance: and the whole world stares. Oh, I'm no Shakira. I'm like a train wreck - how can anyone expect you to look away?
I sing: loudly and with gusto!
I don’t always: do the dishes when I should
I argue: when I'm feeling feisty
I write: in my head
I win: at Monopoly
I lose: everything but my planner. What is up with that?
I wish: I could have a home full of children
I listen: to whatever artist American Idol made HOT that year
I don’t understand: liars, lies, lying
I can usually be found: at home or a playgroup
I am afraid: of being alone
I need: a heating pad. Right now.
I forget: to return phone calls
I am happy: with my life

3 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I adore you. Oh my gosh Sweet November!!! I had forgotten that scarring event. That was neither of our finest moments. Did you see P.S. I Love You? I was seriously hysterical from that movie. Jacob was so freaked out.

    Love you!!

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    thanks for sharing it was fun to read. You have a fun way of putting things.Like the way yo told us abot your dancing :)

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Rebekah Gonzalez said…

    were we twins seperated at birth...uncanny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home