Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, November 07, 2008

Nude Trained

When it comes to potty learning, I've heard of day trained.
I've heard of night trained.
I've even heard of home trained.

It appears that Kellie is nude trained.

The three accidents she's had since calling quits on diapers have been while wearing panties. Poor kid. Those panties sure do confuse her. It's made it hard to leave the house. She doesn't pee on command. She only goes when it's her idea and she doesn't understand the concept of "this is your last chance until we get home." Fortunately, she's not too freaked out by the puddle at her feet. She actually enjoys mopping up her pee.

I'm hoping tomorrow can be a panties-at-home day so we can work on training while clothed. Then we'll have to work on public training. The public restroom is too fascinating to focus on pottying.

Nevermind her bladder is full-to-bursting.

Did the lady next to us just go poo poo in the potty???

"Good job! Mom! She did a good job!"

3 Comments:

  • At 5:05 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    Both of my kids were "nude" trained too. It takes some time. Good Luck!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    that is too cute!!! (about the public restroom)

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Rebekah Gonzalez said…

    My children were nude trained also...they always confused the feel of undies with diapers..we had far less accidents with out clothes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home