Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

These Are a Few Of My Favorite Things

As my daughter quietly sang herself to sleep this afternoon,
I listened closely to the lyrics and could pick out
her favorite things in the song she was making up.

It went something like this:

Oooo Ahhh Cheeseburger...
La Baaaa Bowling...
Eeee Oooo Snow Plow...
Mmmmmm Moon Ooooo...

To add to her list of favorite things,
I'd like to share some pictures of our two year old in action. Enjoy!

Just kidding... I'll try again later. Getting all sorts of errors.

ETA: Blogger and I are friends again! Pictures for all!

Helping Daddy
(Pardon the snot face... She's got a cold and her poor face had blisters.)


Zoe and Simon - Her puppies!


Cooking in her kitchen in the apron her Deah made for her.
She's making some pretzel, waffle, tomato soup. Yum!


Simon snuggling her wrapping paper.


Christmas PJs and piggy slippers.


Batman!


Running!


Babywearing


Music!


Dress up and grocery shopping

4 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I so cannot believe she's 2. It's insane. I was just thinking about her blessing the other day!!

    Kisses!

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    Love it!

    Love you.

    Love that you share all these fun things with us (can't wait to see more photos!)

    Love, Love, Love! Kellie Allie!

    XOXOXO

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    she is so cute! thanks for sharing and showing us what she is up to and the things that she enjoys!!

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    oohh, I miss that little one :'(

    Hugs and Kisses!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home