Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What's In A Name?

Kellie has requested we call her by her new favorite name:

Kellie Allie

Also acceptable are any of the following names:

Kellie Allie Allison
Kay Kay

Speaking of names, we're tossing around a few for this new baby. At the top of our list are Gavin for a boy and Amelia for a girl.

Our due date has been changed from the 8th of July to the 1st. Which for me could mean a May baby! :P Only if this little kidlet is as anxious to begin life as Kellie was.

We got in a car accident on Wednesday. Since our ER visit, where Kellie Allie was convinced that the ultrasound scared her baby, we have had so many conversations about how "Mama beeped the horn" that I think I could respond in my sleep. The accident was minimal - thank goodness for insurance! - and now we're just trying to hold it together until the new year's paycheck. Blah.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear about the accident but glad you're all ok. Sounds like Kellie's even more vocal these days! And I love the name Amelia.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home