Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grandma Great

My Grandma is one of those ladies with remarkable talents.
The kind of lady who seems to have been born with a needle in her fingers and a thimble on her thumb.
The same kind of lady who can whip out a gorgeous quilt in no time flat without breaking a sweat.
The kind of lady that can make a girl feel special even though she's thousands of miles away.

My Grandma made this quilt for Kellie's room. It's beautiful and we're very grateful. Thank you Grandma, for taking the time to make such a priceless heirloom for your Great-Granddaughter.

And now, some pictures of the quilt in action.

Hi Grandma Great!

I really like the quilt you made for me!

It completes my room and makes my mattress look like a bed.

Thank you for all the love you put into this quilt. Good night!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    Yea! The package arrived! I'm sure Grandma is relieved to know the slow boat wasn't so slow. It looks like Miss Kellie and her new quilt are good friends, already!

    Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home