Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, December 14, 2007

Domestic Diva

Just pictures for now.
I had a quick moment to share with you the things I've made.


A babywearing coat. Brian calls it Kellie's turtle shell
(Turle in a half shell - Turtle Power!)


The bungee makes it possible to tuck Kellie's arms in,
thus eliminating the need for a coat/snowsuit.


Leather-soled booties.
Alas, they are too small for Beansie. Boohoo.


Linkies:
Shoes
Coat

3 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you! YOu're so crafty. And Kellie's birthday/Christmas gifts are still sitting on my living room floor. My life is basically a disaster right now, so forgive the tardiness. Love you! Mwuah! Kisses for big 1 year old Kellie!

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Tyson and Sheryl said…

    I want the link, those are so cute. You are quite the crafty person. I love it

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    Now that's what ingenuity is!
    Necessity is the mother of most all worthy inventions. I see where living in some of the coldest climates can get the creative juices flowing.
    We love that baby girl, and think you are one happenin' Mama!
    Okay Brian, it is your turn with Zoe....just picture it...tee hee hee..... Love you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home