Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Girl Scout Cookie Season

I got three boxes of Girl Scout Cookies today! And I've already guiltlessly eaten a serving from each box. Mmmmmm...

I have photos I need to take to the post office for our parents. I don't want to leave the house because the last time I went out for a "quick trip" I was gone for two and a half hours thanks to a random security check on base. In that period of time, my boobs swelled near to bursting and Kellie screamed ferociously at her Daddy as he attempted to warm breastmilk and swiftly deliver it to her mouth. She was so worked up, she refused the bottle for a good three minutes. At least, that's what I've been told. :) So I'm putting it off until Wednesday. Or maybe I'll just make myself get up and do it. I can't stay holed up in here until Kellie is 16.

Or can I?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so lucky that Kellie will take a bottle. Girl scout cookies, numm. I should find out where I can pick some up.
    I have really only been without Kacen once, when I got fillings put in in December, and he slept the whole two hours. He won't take a bottle which rules out any possibility of dates in the near future.

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl scout cookies! What I could give for a box of samoas! Yumm yumm yummy yummmmmm! And I wouldn't recommend staying holed up with Kellie until she's 16. That might stick you into the same category as a crazy cat lady. Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home