Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Can't Believe My Baby Is All Grown-Up and Rolling!

Kellie has been rolling (angrily) from her belly to her back since the 11th of February. I can't believe that this tiny thing can roll! To reminisce, I've posted monthly shots of Kellie.
I even caught a roll on camera today!

Less than one day old.

One month old.


Two months old.


Three months old.


Belly...

Side...
Back!
See Mom? That's how it's done!


And this one is for Lori. :)

Hi Grandma!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow she's a rolling machine!! What a cutie pattootie!

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute stretchin, rollin baby!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mwuah! Thanks for linking my business! You're such a sweetie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home