Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, January 15, 2007

Breastfeeding

No counting.

Feeling Full.

Flexibility.

Three things I love about the Weight Watchers Core Plan.

Call me crazy, but I don't think I look big either. I weigh the most I have ever weighed in my lifetime...but I don't feel it. I feel like a normal-sized me. We all know that's not true since the numbers don't lie. I mean, come on! My right thigh is as big around as my waist used to be! (28 inches, in case you were wondering.)

So I thought about it. In my pictures, no one sees my rump. And I don't have any mirrors set up low enough for me to see it. I am wearing my old shirts (breastfeeding permitting) but I had to buy new pants. Can you believe I wear a size 16?? That's a women's size 16. Not a juniors, like I used to wear. I can't even squeeze my trunk into a junior's size. (Too much junk)

Because I have the big boobs that go hand in hand with breastfeeding, I merely look balanced and proportionate. In the past, I've never had the boobs to balance out the butt. So I say yay! for breastfeeding. May it be long-lived and as full of perks (pun intended) tomorrow as it is today!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How big are ya now? Are we twinners yet?? :) P.S. Sorry for leaving you the world's longest voicemail today!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I am so glad that you feel like a normal size you and you have so much confidence. You go, Laura!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home