Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Missed a Flight

We missed the flight! Delta rescheduled for exactly 24 hours later at no extra charge (thank goodness!). As Terra put it, we got a bonus day. Still, saying goodbye for real was terribly difficult.

Having my Mom and PaPa here was wonderful to say the least. My blogging attention span has been severely compromised due to lack of sleep. I'd promise to put details up soon, but it may take a while. So don't hold your breath.

We used some of our bonus time to set up my Mom's blog. The link is on the right. It's titled "Life and It's Many Implications." I'm sure she'll add more when she gets home.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I feel for you living so far away from your mother. She is easy to be close to and miss even when she is not your own mother, like she is with me. I am so glad that you had those ten days with her. I so understand the lack of sleep, lately Kacen has not been so generous in that area. I blog while he is awake and my eyes are droopy!I heard about how you guys missed the flight that is so awful but I am glad that you got an extra day with your mother.
    Can't wait till the day that we will be able to see you & Brian again and meet Kellie!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww your sad face makes me sad. You have no idea how badly I wish you were still here so we could help take care of you and baby Kellie! :( I miss you so much! I did our little "GOOOOOOO! GOOOO! GOOOOO!" thing in the car the other day with Jacob and it made me miss you so bad!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Post some more! I'm having Laura withdrawals and I miss you so much!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    Yeah for Mothers!

    Glad you were able to have this time together. I long to give you and my Mom hugs!

    Love you!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I'm sorry if I sounded like I wasn't happy that you were coming when we talked on the phone. I so am! Can't wait! We will have to plan on doing some things together?! Even if I have to drive the 100 miles to your dads more than once it'll be so worth it!
    Always great to talk to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home