Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, January 12, 2007

Something Pleasant

Kellie is sick so we have to run the shower on the hottest water and breastfeed in the humid bathroom. It helps to clear up her congestion.
She got so hot that she was sweating and I noticed that her hair was curling.
My
baby's hair was curling!
I wished all my life for curls or waves or some semblance of body. I'm so glad my daughter got what I always wanted.
Now, I know it could still fall out and grow back as pin-straight as my hair. But she has a glimmer of hope for some body, baby!
She snuggled on her Daddy's chest after her sauna.

The crazy picture below is my best capture of her waves. She was such a good sport for all of this. Normally she puts up quite a fuss for clothing/diaper changes.


(The picture I have of her looking at the camera has red-eye and my photo editor doesn't recognize her red eye. Who knows...)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Cute, cute way to go for curls! I'm so happy for you. Kellie is getting bigger! I can tell, she is growing into herself not so much of the newborn look. Kellie and Abbi share something in common with the curls.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh so cute! I love it! You must be having so much fun having a baby girl!! Aw I can't wait to meet her. Call me this weekend for sure. We HAVE to talk!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home