Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Family Photo

The story behind our family photos for Christmas cards is that we took them the day before Kellie was born. We couldn't very well send out family photos that didn't have the newest member in them. So last night Terra came over and again worked her magic. It takes a lot to calm a baby down long enough to take a decent photo! She snapped pictures of the process of soothing Kellie and this was my favorite one. In the end, all she wanted was the portable heater. That onesie wasn't lending very much warmth!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Yay, Christmas pictures with baby! Getting a baby to behave for pictures is always fun. Can't wait to see!

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww! She's so tiny and precious! When I see her, all I can say is "aww!" Her little toesies! I'm so smitten. I bought her a Christmas present last night. But I can't tell you because you might tell her and it's supposed to be a surprise. :)

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Kasynia said…

    Precious.. just precious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home