Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, December 18, 2006

Kellie Goes Bowling

I sucked it up right nice during our first round (scoring a 60). Then Kellie got hungry and Brian bowled for me while I fed her. She finished eating in time for me to bowl the last frame of our second round of bowling. I bowled while holding her and I got my first spare! My kid is good luck...or my holding her tilted me the right way to correct my constantly left-going ball. Either way, we had a blast!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How fun! A couple weeks old and already Kellie's a better bowler than me!! :)

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! I can't believe you're a mommy! She's so cute! You and Brian are going to be great parents.

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    how fun. I haven't been out with Paul in such a long time. It must be fun to really enjoy your spouses company! Bowling while holding baby, hmm haven't tried that one yet. Glad to hear that it helped your bowling to improve.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    Sounds like fun! What an interesting concept,,, Tucking six pounds under one arm helps when rolling a 10+ pound ball with the other hand! Whatever works! :)

    Keep rolling.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home