Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, July 16, 2010

Stuck!

Delia's new favorite word - Stuck! (pronounced "duck!")

"I stuck!" As she tries to get out from behind the couch and recliner.
"I stuck!" As she tries to pull her finger out of a tiny hole she'd shoved it in.
"I stuck!" As she tries to get past a big sister blocking her way to MaMa.

She is now walking more than crawling....and I just got incredibly ill. End of post. :x

2 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    Cute, cute!

    I hope you are feeling much better now, Mama!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    Delia's growing up so fast, can't you slow her down just a tiny little bit?
    Glad to hear your headache went away, I know you have a horrible time with them. It is so challenging to be ill and tending t the needs of your babies too.
    Your are an awesome Mommy and I am so proud of you, always!
    Missing you all.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home