Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Due Date

This was Delia's due date, one year ago.

Now? This baby is walking! She will independently take steps between two objects if steps are less than 8 total. She will also turn around from the wall, table or couch and see how far she makes it before she falls. Thanks again to Emily for helping me capture these precious moments in photographs.




Kellie has found her inner-mommy
and is using her new talents on her baby sister.

We try to sway her toward practicing on the dolls.

"Momma - you're my best mommy."
"Mommy? Can I wear two babies?"
"Momma - will your nurse my baby to sleep?"
"Mom? Tell me about when you were a baby."
"Momma - I wasn't a very happy baby, but you and Daddy knew how to help me calm down."


1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    One year! Wow!

    It cracks me up the way Delia carries things, in her mouth, while on the move. What a funny girl.

    Kellie is an awesome Mommie.

    Two babies at once.... wonder if that is a hint of her future?

    Oh my!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home