Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Kellieisms

-Whispering about the forbidden lollipop on the kitchen table: Can I have this candy for second? Shhh... we don't want to open it. Just look at it. Wait! I'll open it just a little bit... This is a SNACK for me!

-I told you - you don't want to tickle me!

-Kellie? Can you spell your name? Oh yeah, sure. K-e-l-i-e-l-i-e

-Whoa - I'm serious!

-That's disgusting! (gus-gusting)

-Vigorously kicking the back of the driver seat while in the car: I'm making music! With my feet!

-I had a bad dream tonight. Oh yeah, I did.

-Shouts across the BX parking lot to our friend Nate: Nate!? Are you going home or going to work? (Finds out from me that he's already at work, just stopped by to say "hi" to his family.) Oh! I love that you're here right now!

-Found another forbidden lollipop. Says to the original lollipop: Hang on! Your brother's here!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home