Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Head Down

Ladies and Gents!
We have achieved a head down position!

At my 28 week appointment, my midwife confirmed that Delia
is indeed situated for a successful take-off.

Can I hear a woohoo?

WOOHOO!

Turns out the slightly painful tapping on my cervix
was just her little bitty hand.

Kellie said today,
"We're going to hear baby Delia's heartbeat.
And her kicking. She's going to kick her ball."

Methinks she has imagined my uterus to be one large gymnasium,
set up in a way that is pleasing to the infant kind of people.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    Woo Hoo!

    Can you hear it now?

    Oooo. Kick ball - that sounds painful.

    Love you!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Charmalee said…

    Hi Laura,
    I have it written on my calendar that you are due July 8th. Here is a plan, Have that baby 5 minutes and 6 seconds after 4:00 and her birth time and date will be 04:05:06, 07/08/09 Cool huh!!!
    Love ya, Aunt Charmalee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home