Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Parachute Buckle

Our diaper bag was getting ridiculously full.
I was knocking people over in the stores!
Okay...not over. But I sure did bump a lot of people!
So, we've simplified.
Now we have a heavy-duty bag in the car with
the non-essentials but nice-to-haves.
I carry a small train case in with
three diapers, a change of clothes, and a bib.

And Kellie will be carrying her toys in her cute new backpack.


Because she's just a tiny thing, I added a parachute buckle
to help keep the straps on her wee shoulders.


I was going to use a regular non-reflective buckle, but we live in Alaska.
She'll have all winter to use that shiny little baby protector.


JoAnn's dollar bins got the best of me and now we have an assortment
of non-essentials but nice-to-haves.


Well, maybe the cat shaped castanets are an essential.
And I don't think my life would be the same
without the small zippered pouch
for holding binkies.



What? Are you saying I didn't need those?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're so crafty. I love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home