Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back to Basics

When I find myself straying on the Flex plan of Weight Watchers,
I get myself back in line by doing a week of the Core plan.
So, another tour, my friends.
This is a day in the life of a Weight Watcher - Core style.

Breakfast
Egg and spinach omelet, Grits with Splenda, Skim milk

Lunch
Grilled chicken, Baked potato, Green beans, Skim milk

Snack
(At a baby shower)
Strawberries, Cucumbers, Cantaloupe, Carrots, Broccoli, Pineapple

Dinner
Egg Salad (made with fat free mayo), Mango chunks, Black olives, Dill pickles

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    Hey There! That is one Cute baby girl you've got. She has a nice "doo" too!
    She looks very happy and eager to get her picture taken...something she learned from Zoe perhaps? The spinach omelet looks inviting...but what happen to dinner? You may be very hungry come breakfast time :0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home