Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, October 29, 2007

A Little Preview


Of Kellie's Halloween costume. She's going to be a jedi, like her Dad. Of course Zoe will be Princess Leia. And I'll be my fallback costume - a deviled egg. Unless one of my more creative readers has a better suggestion? Wink wink, nudge nudge.

It's so much cuter on Kellie than it is on the table. I was pleasantly surprised. I'll post pictures of her in it just as soon as we go Trick or Treating. I'll also post pictures of her bag and light saber when I've finished them.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I DO have a good costume idea! If I wasn't going to be Bella, I'd totally do this. Dress up as a winner of Publisher's Clearinghouse! So put your hair in curlers, be in PJs or a robe or something. Have a big check made out to you and a bouquet of flowers, etc. I think it would be so cute!

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger CrunchyChick said…

    Hey! I can do that!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    thats an awesome halloween costume! tips about anything are always great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home