Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dear Grandparents

I have a sizable stack of developed photos for each of you - hand picked for your optimal enjoyment. I've had these stacks for three weeks now. Shameful. I need to send them. If you're bored at work or looking for a way to pass time, call and harass me. I may just get on top of mailing these out that much faster. I keep forgetting and it keeps getting pushed to the bottom of my pile. Eek.

Just to keep you in the loop - we are in the process of planning Kellie's second birthday party. As many of you may know, her first birthday party was as low-key as they come. Knowing our little bean, we decided less fuss was in her best interest. This year? She's all geared up for a big girl party and we're going a bit overboard to make up for the dud I threw last year (Sorry we sucked you into the lameness, Gudgels!)

We'll be having Kellie Allison's Elmo themed second birthday bash at the Imaginarium Children's Museum. We'll have a host put on a bubbles display and it will appear as though itty bitty Elmo clones have taken over Alaska. Two of Kellie's best friends are leaving town mid-November, so we'll start the celebration early by rocking the 16th of November. We'll celebrate the actual anniversary of her birth by going out to dinner in her birthday best dress - a berry shimmery gown with a black velour bodice.

Feeling loopy yet? Welcome to the inner workings of a maniacal mother's brain. :D All are welcome here.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    can't wait to see her again so we can take pictures for us to keep. Sounds like we got a good present that will fit right along with her party. Have fun planning!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just can't believe she's going to be 2! Times flies. And yet I miss you just as much as when you moved. Sigh. What I wouldn't give for a week back in the old days to spend unlimited time together giggling, driving, singing and eating Wendys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home