Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, October 01, 2010

10x30=300

What would my life be like 300 items lighter?

I'm about to find out as I journey through a 30-day purge of unused items in our home.

Goal? 10 items per day for 30 days.

This idea is compliments of my Pink Ladies in the Pink Room. I'm hoping to take it and run with it.

I wish I'd done this 30 days before we moved... But it's never too late!

Feel free to join in! Link your blog if you're posting.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    I sooo NEED to do this!! Maybe ill start today or tomorrow!

    Melinda(CraftyMomma)

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    any knickers from your daughter I will gladly take........don't wash them!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home