Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Therapy

My best friend, EK, recommended blogging as a healthy form of therapy. I can honestly say that this outlet has become my journal. No more hand cramps from writing into the wee hours of the morning. No more wondering how I'm ever going to fit it all in, in the exact manner I meant it.

If only I could quell the constant urge to push my edit button. I just need to realize that EK is the only person reading my blog. And even if some stranger happens to stumble upon my blog and take a sudden interest, why should I care if they're offended or bored at what I have to say? This is my therapy! Damnit!

With that said, thanks for reading. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    I'm a stranger, but I'm not bored or offended. Just so you know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home